- About Us
- Current Topics
- Campus Forum on Ethical Production and Consumption
- Committee Report: Knights Apparel - Alta Gracia, Dominican Republic 2011
- Committee Report: Nike - Vision Tex and Hugger, Honduras 2010
- Committee Report: Russell - Jerzees de Honduras, Honduras 2009
- Committee Report: Gear for Sports - Estofel, Guatemala 2008
- Committee Report: New Era Cap Company - Mobile, Alabama 2008
- Code of Conduct
Welcome to the Advisory Committee on Trademarks and Licensing
The Advisory Committee on Trademarks & Licensing is appointed by the University of Washington President to advise policy makers and UW administration on how best to ensure that all products bearing registered UW trademarks are produced under humane working conditions as defined in the University’s Code of Conduct for licensed manufacturers.
The committee includes representation from dedicated faculty, staff and students who each bring a different perspective to the table and who all share a passion for social responsibility.