To dispose of your old cell phones, please send them to Teleservices at Box 356034 with an explanation, name and phone number, or phone 206-598-2300 to have your questions answered.
- Contact Teleservices at 206-598-7071. Use the Cellular Phone Authorization form to gather all the information that you will need to order a new or replacement phone. The form must be signed by the director/manager of the department and the appropriate associate administrator. Keep a copy of this form with the PO for future reference. Send the signed form to Teleservices at Box 356034.
- For new IPhone purchases or upgrades, the standard is the AT&T iPhone4. This includes the standard voice plan with 450 voice minutes; 5000 nights and weekend minutes with unlimited mobile to mobile (meaning you are not charged voice minutes if calling other AT&T mobile phone customers) for $31.59 a month. The standard data plan includes 2GB of data, overage is $10/mo for each additional 1 GB of data you use, the plan is $32/mo. The standard text feature is a 200 message text plan for $3/mo.
- Your order will be placed through the Teleservices department and delivery is usually about 7-10 business days from submitting the order. The cellular phone will have a number assigned, and will be usable after you receive it and follow the instructions included with the new iPhone 4.
- The departmental monthly invoices can be accessed on-line via the AT&T website. All billing updates are coordinated through the Teleservices department.
- Loaner cell phones are available for temporary use in the Teleservices department.
- If your department wants to puchase a standard cell phone and not an iPhone, please use the contact information listed.
Billing Information Changes
The University of Washington (UW Technology) is no longer billing the UWMC and electronic copies of the individual accounts can be optained. To view invoices, the AT&T website can be accessed at https://www.wireless.att.com/business. With assistance of the Teleservices department, your departmental invoice can be viewed.
Personal-use Cellular Phone Discounts
Information about discounted rates on personal cellular phones from Cingluar Wireless, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless can be found on Computing & Communications website. Click here for more information.
UWMC Teleservices 1959 NE Pacific ST Seattle WA 98195 Box 356034
Front Desk: UWMC Room NE165
Emergency Contact via Paging Operator 206-598-6190 (Reference Teleservices OnCall Tech)