- Program Staff and/or Director registers # of conference attendees by completing Program Registration. This step is for billing purposes.
- Each student and staff attendee must complete the Individual Registration Form (includes instructions for abstract submission).
- Please see Conference Accommodations for details on airports, hotel, and transportation.
Student Presenters: Registration deadline is Monday, March 18, 2019
Program Staff and Non-Presenters: Registration deadline is Monday, April 22, 2019
This registration is meant for program staff to estimate the cost of attending the conference and to allow UW McNair staff to create an invoice. Once the registration is complete, you will receive an invoice within 2 weeks. At that point, payments can be made via check and mailed or via credit card on this website.
Each student and staff member who is attending the conference must fill out an individual registration form. This will help us collect information about meal attendance and dietary restrictions. Individual Registrations should only be completed AFTER the program staff have submitted or updated the Program Registration.
Students who are presenting either a poster or an oral talk will be asked to submit their abstract as well as provide their research mentor’s contact information.
Conference Registration Costs:
- Student: $225.00
- Staff: $325.00
Registration costs for staff or student include:
- Thursday: Lunch (Meal Card)
- Thursday: Dinner
- Friday: Breakfast
- Friday: Lunch (Meal Card)
- Friday: Dinner
- Conference Bag
Costs Not Included:
- Keep in mind the hotel does have a shuttle and the link light-rail goes from the airport directly to UW. You can call the hotel shuttle to pick you up at the UW Link Station for free. Transportation options can be found here: Accommodations