- Program Staff and/or Director registers # of conference attendees. This step is for billing purposes.
- Each student and staff attendee must complete the Individual Registration Form (includes abstract submission).
- Please see Conference Accommodations for details on Airports, hotel, and transportation.
Registration deadline: Monday, March 19, 2018
This registration is meant for program staff to estimate the cost of attending the conference and to allow UW McNair staff to create an invoice. Once the registration is complete, you will receive an invoice within 2 weeks. At that point, payments can be made via check and mailed or via credit card on this website.
Each student as staff member who are registering for the conference must fill out the registration form. This will help us collect information about meal attendance and dietary restrictions. Students who are presenting either a poster or an oral talk will be asked to paste their abstract as well as provide their research mentor’s contact information. Students should only submit their information after the program staff have submitted the Program registration form.
Conference Registration Costs:
- Student: $225.00
- Staff: $325.00
Registration costs for staff or student include:
- Thursday-Lunch (Meal Card)
- Friday- Breakfast
- Friday- Lunch (Meal Card)
- Conference Bag
Costs Not Included:
- Keep in mind the hotel does have a shuttle and the link light-rail goes from the airport directly to UW. You can call the hotel shuttle to pick you up at the UW Link Station for free. Transportation options can be found here: Accommodations