HMC Downtown Emergency Service Center
515 3rd Ave
Thursday afternoon, 1:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mary Pilgrim, RN, 464-1570 x3018
Toby Sinton, MD, HMC Chief for Ambulatory Services
- Residents will observe medical students interviewing and examining patients and provide them guidance in making a medical care plan for the patients.
- Residents will provide the student feedback on their performance and teach them general medical principles raised by the case.
- Residents will staff patients with the Chief Resident or Attending of the day and receive feedback on their performance from them.
- To provide residents with experience in a supervisory role in an ambulatory setting.
- To expose residents to homeless patients in the shelter environment.