HMC Downtown Emergency Service Center
- 515 3rd Ave
- Clinic contact:
- Mary Pilgrim, RN, 464-1570 x3018
- HMC Ambulatory Chief Resident
- Thursday afternoon, 1:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For planned absences (vacation, conference leave, etc.), contact:
HMC Ambulatory Chief Resident
For emergency absences (sick leave, family emergency, etc.) contact:
Mary Pilgrim, RN
and the HMC Ambulatory Chief Resident
- Meet chief resident in the HMC Ground West Lobby between 1:30-1:45, and then walk down to the DESC. Return to HMC by 5pm.
- Residents will observe medical students interviewing and examining patients and provide them guidance in making a medical care plan for the patients.
- Residents will provide the student feedback on their performance and teach them general medical principles raised by the case.
- Residents will staff patients with the Chief Resident or Attending of the day and receive feedback on their performance from them.