Pike Market Clinic
- 1930 Post Alley
Residents on Homeless Health rotation will visit various sites.
- Clinic contact:
- Huyen Savage, (206) 548-3012
- Nurses seeing chronically homeless patients
Janelle Walhout, MD
Richard Waters, MD
- For planned absences (vacation, conference leave, etc.) contact:
Email Janelle Walhout (email@example.com)
For emergency absences (sick leave, family emergency, etc.) contact:
Email or call Janelle Walhout (firstname.lastname@example.org, 898-6003)
- Residents on Homeless Health rotation go to Pike Market clinic on Wednesdays
- The credentialing form below needs to be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to attending the clinic.
Neighborcare Health Credentialing form
Neighborcare Health provides access for patients with difficulty accessing care. This may include financial, language, mental health, educational achievement, or other barriers. Our homeless teams work from a philosophy of taking care to where are clients are, and dealing with our client’s barriers to health with a harm reduction approach.