PacMed Sports Medicine
Clinic at Beacon Hill and Northgate Clinics. Dr. Maeda travels to various PMC clinic throughout the week.
Clinic contact: Tina
firstname.lastname@example.org, (425) 227-3147
Attending: Chris Maeda, MD
Monday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Beacon Hill Clinic
Offered to R2/R3, 1 per session.
- Evaluate a broad range of sports and musculoskeletal injuries in an outpatient setting (meniscal tears, OA, rotator cuff tendonopathies, radial fractures, etc.)
- Offers an opportunity to broaden physical examination skills of the musculoskeletal system.
- Exposure to treatment options for various musculoskeletal injuries (physical therapy, joint injections, splinting, etc.)
- Majority of patients are older retired military, but do tend to see younger patients including children and adolescents.
- Residents works directly with the faculty attending in his clinics.
- Recommended readings: Physical examination of the spine and extremities by Hoppenfield and Netter's Anatomy.
This day is part of the neuromusculoskeletal block, if the NMS block does not fill up Thursday p.m.'s can be available to other residents.