Housing opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
posted: Friday, April 18, 2014
Classic 114 year-old home in the heart of Wallingford
4 bedroom, 1.5 bath
$2800/month + utilities. One-year lease. June 1, 2014 -May 31, 2015
Unfurnished, 4 bedrooms, 11/2 bathrooms, new oak hardwood floors, new gas fireplace, new virgin wool carpets, all modern appliances, high ceilings, south facing and filled with sunlight! Less than 1 mile walk to U of W or ½ block to #44 bus. Sorry, no pets or smokers.
posted: Friday, March 21, 2014
Wallingford – 3BR House for Rent
3 bedroom, 1 bath
- Available July 1
- Credit check and references required.
- Please email Megan for more info and a showing.
- Located at 40th and Midvale in desirable Wallingford neighborhood (2 miles to UWMC)
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, with large unfinished basement and lots of room for storage
- 1 car garage, plus ample street parking
- Large backyard
- Newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom, brand new fridge and washer/dryer
- Open floor plan, hardwood floors, lots of natural light, and skylights in the loft
- Alarm system-ready
- Walking distance to Burke Gilman trail, Gasworks, Greenlake, many restaurants in Fremont and Wallingford.
- Less than one block to bus route to UWMC and downtown
- House available furnished
- 2 year lease preferred. With 2 year lease, monthly rent is $2100. With 1 year lease, monthly rent is $2200.
- Due at lease signing is first months rent and security deposit (price of one month's rent). No smoking.
Click image for gallery
posted: Monday, March 10, 2014
Capitol Hill – 2BR Apartment Plus Den
2 bedroom, 1 bath
Location, location, location! Don't miss out on this beautiful 2-bedroom apartment with a den! Large walk-in closets, great kitchen, and new appliances. Reserved gated parking space available for rent.
Incredible 97/100 Walk Score:
ONE BLOCK OR LESS to Seattle University, cafes, restaurants, pubs, & much more!
ONE MILE OR LESS to hospitals, Broadway, Cal Anderson Park, Pike/Pine, SCCC, International District, & Downtown!
Available NOW. E-mail to view this perfect home.
Seattle Housing Resources
For apartments and rentals, you may find the following resources helpful:
As a Resident or licensed, practicing doctor you may be elligible for significant home financing advantages.
= External site link
= Adobe PDF file