MEM·C Member Information
This page is intended for MEM·C member faculty and students only.
- Yearly reports and renewal applications require a comprehensive listing of activities including publications and patents. Please report publications using this form.
- Credits: All research publications and presentations should acknowledge MEM·C as follows. “This research was funded by the University of Washington Molecular Engineering Materials Center (MEM·C) NSF grant DMR-1719797”
- Members are expected to participate in at least 1 outreach event per year. Current outreach events are listing on this signup form.
- All students are expected to complete a “Broader Impacts Product”. This document MEMC BI product 2018 outlines possible activities that can count towards this obligation.
- All faculty are expected to be available to host summer REU, RET, or ALVA students. Applicants will be looking at a description of your lab on our REU Sponsors List. If you would like to modify the short research description please send the text to Shaun Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the date for the MEM·C Annual meeting (August 11-13) held in conjunction with the Nanocrystals Northwest conference (August 13-15), Pack Forest Conference Center. MEM·C students are strongly encourage to attend this meeting and may consider staying on for relevant portions of the Nanocrystals conference.