Annual All-Hands Workshop Info
All MEM·C participants are expected to attend the annual MEM·C All-Hands Workshop. The purpose of this gathering is to delve into the collaborative MEM·C science accomplished over the previous year, to develop collaborations and collaborative projects for the upcoming year, and to explore professional development activities as a group. This year the meeting will be held at Pack Forest Conference Center.
- Dates: August 11-13
- Online Registration is now open.
- There is no cost for MEM·C participants to attend the all-hands workshop. Housing, food, and transportation will all be provided. Deviations from the MEM·C organized travel, housing, and meals plan are possible but will not be reimbursed.
- Vans will leave UW MolES loading dock at 2pm August 11th arriving in time for check-in and dinner.
- Early return vans will depart from Pack Forest at 4:00 pm August 13 and return to Seattle by 6 pm.
- Immediately following the MEM·C All Hands Workshop, there will be a MEM·C sponsored Nanocrystals Northwest conference (August 13-15). MEM·C students are invited to stay on to attend the NCNW conference and return to Seattle with that group on August 15th.
- We need volunteer van drivers! Please indicate on the registration form if you are willing to help out by driving a van. To drive a UW vehicle, you must complete the brief UW driver safety course.
- More details about the workshop activities can be found at: 2019 MEMC Workshop_schedule. The schedule will be updated as the dates draws nearer.