- Assist in preparation and monitoring of correspondence, reports, proposals, checklists, and memoranda in connection with exhibitions, prospective acquisitions, research, publications, lectures, and other curatorial activities.
- Assist in preparation and editing of texts for collection and exhibition labels.
- Screen phone calls and visitors.
- Open, distribute, and file mail.
- Answer and redirect inquiries from the public.
- Schedule appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Assist with research on the collection and exhibitions as needed.
- Assist in preparation and editing of manuscripts for exhibition catalogues.
- Assist at exhibition openings and other special events as needed.
- Provide backup assistance to the Director’s Office as needed.
- Provide other clerical and administrative duties assigned from time to time.
- Other duties as directed.
Bachelor’s degree required. Office or related administrative/clerical experience; proficiency with word processing and computer equipment; good organizational and writing skills. Knowledge of foreign languages and art desirable.
For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply click here.