Title: Field Trip Program Coordinator
The Field Trip Program Coordinator works closely with the Youth Programs Manager to ensure that all CWB Field Trip programs are conducted in a manner, which is safe and promotes student learning and engagement.
The Field Trip Program Coordinator is an hourly seasonal position beginning March 1 and ending October 31, 2014. The Field Trip Program Coordinator primarily works Monday Through Friday 9:00 to 4:00 with occasional weekend days for special events.
- Work with Youth Programs Manager to recruit and train Field Trip Interns.
- Work with Youth Programs Manger to continue on going marketing and promotion of field trip program.
- Work with Youth Program Manager to coordinate youth activities at special events.
- Work with Registrar to facilitate booking of field trip programs.
- Serve as lead instructor for field trip programs.
- Coordinate staffing of field trip programs from April to October.
- Track student numbers and evaluations.
- Ensure that all necessary field trip supplies are on hand and field trip equipment is kept cleaned organized and well maintained.
- Ensure that all field trip programs are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with CWB policies and procedures.
- This position is subject to Washington Criminal History and National Sex Offender Registry Back ground check.
- Current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Experience working with Volunteers.
- 2 years experience working with k-12 students in a Museum, Education, or Recreation setting.
- Comfort on and around water and experience in rowing or paddling.
- Comfort with hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and to engage in physical exercise for 2-3 hour periods.
- Course work or degree in Museology, Education, recreation or a related field
- Experience as a paddling, rowing, sailing, instructor or coach.
- Experience teaching woodworking.
- Experience operating outboard powered safety boats.
Compensation: $12 to $15 per hour DOE, position open until filled.
Contact Tyson Trudel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-382-2628 ext. 35