Curious about a career in museums? Considering a graduate degree in Museology?
We offer a variety of options to learn more about our nationally-recognized two-year interdisciplinary program. Join us for a webinar, coffee hour, or our Fall Information Meeting to hear from faculty, staff, and current students to find out if our program is right for you.
- Webinar Tuesday, August 16. 3:00pm - 4:00pm PST.
- Coffee Hour Friday, September 9. 1:00pm - 2:30pm PST. UW Seattle Campus.
- Webinar Thursday, October 20. 1:00pm - 2:00pm PST.
- FALL INFORMATION MEETING Friday, November 18. 3:00pm - 5:00pm PST. UW Seattle Campus.
- Webinar Friday, December 9. 1:00pm - 2:00pm PST.
RSVP at museologyRSVP@gmail.com. More details for the event will be sent out to those who RSVP.
Can't make it, but still want to know more? Individual appointments with faculty are also available with advance notice. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.