Tuition for 2013-2014 is $5,397* per quarter (7-18 credits) plus a non-refundable $42 registration fee and UW Seattle campus quarterly fees** including:
- $41 technology fee that supports the improvement of technology used by the students at the University of Washington campuses.
- $246 Services & Activities fee, IMA Bond Fee and Facilities Renovation fee that support student activities and programs such as ASUW and GPSS Activities, Student Publications, Student Loan Fund, Hall Health Primary Care Center, recreational sports programs, childcare, student legal services, Ethnic Cultural Center, and Student Union facilities.
- The $76.00 per quarter U-PASS fee allows all students to access the benefits of U-PASS membership, including:
- Unlimited rides on King County Metro, Community Transit, Pierce Transit (except Intercity Transit Olympia Express buses), Kitsap Transit, or Everett Transit bus services and on Sound Transit’s buses, Link light rail and Sounder commuter trains.
- Full fare coverage on King County Water Taxis
- Full fare coverage on Seattle Streetcar
- Discounted carpool parking
- Vanpool fare credits
- Low membership rate for Zipcar (now available for students 18-21)
- Discounts and special offers at more than 50 local merchants
- Discounts on helmets, lights, pedometers and more at Hall Health (Wellness Resource Center)
The Museology Program is a self-sustaining program, also known as a fee-based degree. There is no out-of state tuition rate and all tuition funds (generally referred to as course fees) go to support the Program.
A portion of the course fees will be used to defray the cost of receptions, food, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served at program events and activities.
*effective summer 2013 through spring 2014
**UW Seattle Campus Fees listed are current as of spring 2013. Fees are set annually and are subject to change.