Group Orders are especially useful for class projects or event.
A "GROUP" uses the same
- poster size,
- proof type,
- paper type, and
- budget number.
- Estimate provided
- Workorder prepared in advance
- Timeline established
- Easy communications
- Requestor receives a final summary
Contact us to to discuss your project and timeline at
Place a group order
Please provide the following information:
- List of individual names
- Group or class name
- Poster parameters:
- Size, w x h
- Poster paper (read about materials).
- Proof: "lab" or "contract" (Read more about proof options.)
- Budget number
- Contact person for group order: name, email and phone numbers
- Pick up arrangements, e.g., individual or designated person (provide name and contact information)
Groups of 3-15 allow a minimum of a week from submission until completion.
Groups of 15-30 allow 2 weeks. Larger groups please call.
Students should bring their poster files to room T271, Health Sciences Center. Staff will guide them through the process. Offsite students can use the file upload link (include class name in budget # line).