Instructions for PPS interviews
To schedule an interview with one of our PGY2 programs at Midyear, please follow these instructions. Note that we do not offer PPS interviews for our PGY1 Pharmacy Practice residency.
- Create an account on this site. Click the link on the top left to get started. The system will send you an automatic email with a link to login. If you do not see this email, please check your "Junk" or "Spam" folders, as automated emails will sometimes get routed there.
- Once you are logged in to the site, you should see more items in the "PPS Menu" on the right. Click the "PPS Calendar" to view the available days and times for the various programs. It will be easier to view if you select the specific program from the dropdown box, or click on a specific day.
- When you have identified a time slot that works for you, click the "Signup" link, and verify your email address. When you have signed up, it will remove this slot from the calendar. You will receive an email confirming your day/time.
- You can view your day/time on this site my clicking the "My PPS meeting" link. You can cancel your signup from this link as well.
- We encourage you to upload your CV (and an optional picture) ahead of time. Simply click the link in the PPS menu.