The international DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking & Technology) Center provides Web-based resources for people searching for information related to disability and education including:
- Transition from high school to college
- Transition from community college to four-year institutions
- Transition from college to employment
- Resources for university staff and faculty to improve their effectiveness working with students with disabilities
- Resources for students with disabilities to improve self-advocacy and knowledge of college preparation activities
- Resources for Web developers/designers to ensure accessibility of online content to widest audience
General public. Most users are external to the UW; however, many resources can be used by the general public seeking information about disabilities, technology, and transition.
Via Web, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Phone: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Email and phone calls are returned within one (1) business day.
Sales orders are filled within five (5) business days.
Requests for free printed materials are filled within ten (10) business days.
Email email@example.com or call 206-685-DOIT (3648).