Learning Space Design and Build Services
UW-IT Classroom Technology & Events provides technology and audiovisual system consulting, planning, design, procurement, programming, installation and technical support for UW learning spaces, distance learning and presentation facilities, collaborative spaces, and conference rooms.
- Architectural, Construction and Design Support
- Audiovisual and Technology System Consulting
- Audiovisual and Technology System Design and Specification
- Audiovisual, Control, Lighting and Technology System Programming
- Audiovisual and Technology System Project Management
- Audiovisual and Technology System Integration
- Audiovisual and Technology System Service and Support
- Campus Technology Assessment and Planning
- Equipment Procurement
UW academic units; UW administrative units; Varies by service option
Available online at http://www.css.washington.edu
Availability varies depending on the location and academic calendar. Contact Classroom Technology & Events for availability.
Varies by service option.
Inquiries will be responded to within one business day, if not sooner.
Hours available: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Fri