End-to-end content delivery, storage and security solutions for digital media
MediaAMP™ offers end-to-end content delivery, storage and security solutions designed to overcome current limitations and address emerging trends while being flexible and extensible. Cloud Services, infrastructure and tools for storing, managing and delivering digital assets, streaming media and protected content.
• Secure Streaming (encrypted/HIPAA compliant)
• HTTP Live Streaming (HLS/adaptive)
• Live and on-demand RTMP/RTSP Streaming
• MultiStream Capture & Recording
• Media Publishing & Distribution Services
• Workflow Automation
• Transcoding Services (support for all major audio/video codecs)
• Internal & 3rd Party CDN Services
• Section 508 Compliant Services / User Interface
• Streaming & On-demand Delivery
• XML/RSS/MRSS Feeds and Playlists
• Content and Geo-Restrictions
• Ad Policies & Video Monetization (pre/mid/post rolls, content overlays, logo insertions)
• Mobile Content Delivery
• External Syndication
• IPTV & Broadcast (TVE) Workflows / Episode Programming (EPG)
• Auto-transcription (content search/captioning)
• Authorization/Authentication against various IdPs (including federated)
• Easy to use reporting web interface, support for 3rd party analytics
• Auditing and proof-of-performance integrations available
• Workflow Development
• Middleware Development and Integration
• User Interface Design/Development/Information Architecture
• Infrastructure Design, Architecture, Integration
• Fully managed accounts
UW faculty; UW staff; UW researchers; UW clinicians; UW academic units; UW administrative units; UW affiliated organizations; UW Medical Center; Harborview Medical Center; UW Physicians Network and Neighborhood Clinics; UW Medicine Neighborhood Clinics
How to Order:
email@example.com or 206-486-6233
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Pricing is a monthly subscription or based on type of engagement. Please contact us for specific pricing.
Studios for connecting local meetings and presentations with others worldwide
Videoconferencing allows you to meet face to face with people across the state or around the world without leaving the University of Washington. It is easier and more cost-effective than traveling, and you can supplement your presentations by showing printed documents and computer programs such as PowerPoint presentations.
Videoconferencing Studios are available during regular building hours only.
Rates effective July 1, 2011 for FY2012.
Videoconference Studios Fees
(Including technical testing and on-site support during the reservation)
* UW Budget Number: $165 per hour
* Non-UW Budget Number: $330 per hour plus a 15.6% Institutional Overhead fee
The following cancellation fee policy applies for all reservations:
* Cancelling with more than five (5) business days advance notice: $82.50 per event or event series
* Cancelling with less than five (5) business days advance notice: 50% of reservation charge
* Cancelling with less than two (2) business days advance notice: 100% of reservation charge
The following fees apply to rescheduling videoconference dates and times for all reservations (must have new dates at time of request):
* Rescheduling events with more than five (5) business days advance notice: $50
* Rescheduling events with less than five (5) business days advance notice: $100
Reservations must be received at least 7 days in advance.
Support includes technical testing prior to videconference event.
Reservations do not include extra set-up time before your event, or extra time after. If you need additional time prior to or after your event, you must reserve it.
Support does not including booking of the far-end facilities.
Smoking is not permitted.
Eating and drinking are allowed in designated areas.
Service Level Description:
Enquiries will be responded to within 2 business days, if not sooner.
A Videoconference Consultant is available to assist you with the entire process, including help with technical coordination of the videoconference with the far-end site, material preparation, and operation of equipment on the day of the conference. We can also provide an initial demonstration of the capabilities of the studios and answer any questions you may have concerning your videoconference.
Extensive multipoint conferencing services that support ISDN and IP-based videoconferencing
The Washington K-20 Educational Network provides extensive multipoint conferencing services supporting both ISDN and IP-based videoconferencing. The bulk of the scheduled conferences operate at 384 Kbps; 768 Kbps and higher speeds are available for special one-time events.
None at this time
UW faculty, UW staff, UW students, UW researchers (must have access to appropriate videoconferencing endpoint)
How to Order:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (include "MCU" in subject line)
K-20 MCU resources are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with the exception that, if a conflict arises, instructional conferences take precedence over administrative conferences.