This week was extra quiet on chat, as Diego (who normally works remotely from Montana) was actually in Seattle! So we were all able to talk to each other in person for once.
But here’s what we did share online:
- Simple Models for User Context by Andrew Hinton includes “Personal-Behavioral Context,” “Personal-Situational Context,” and “Systems in Context.”
- An interactive data visualization of drone casualties.
- Char has been using Anvil for Mac to manage local Bootstrap sites.
- Excellent spoof of Apple ads/stores in this cider ad.
- Thirsty in Seattle does a Washington Beer March Madness contest!
- A cool article on a collective of font creators in Barcelona: Creative Characters: The faces behind the fonts.
- Google Shopping Express, Google’s foray into the shipping business, is NOT an April Fool’s joke.
What’ve you got this week?