Resource Fair Participant Benefits
- The chance to interact with 500 students and their families about the services and events your organization/department provides.
- Chance to recruit new students, share undergraduate experiences, and increase awareness about your organization/department.
Resource Fair Participant Guidelines
- Tabling limited to UW departments, programs, and student organizations.
- Check-in with designated OMA&D Welcome Daze Committee member and/or volunteer.
- Set-up completed prior to start of Resource Fair.
- Tabling takes place between 2:30 – 4:00pm on September 21, 2012.
- Participants are responsible for any technical needs during the event (power outlet availability not guaranteed).
Resource Fair Provisions
- Light refreshments.
- One 3-6 foot table to display your information.
- Limited access to outlets and ethernet.