You are not alone!
- Thinking and memory difficulties are the second most common symptom of cancer patients after treatment.
- These symptoms can last years after treatment.
- These symptoms can also interfere with everyday life and cause additional stress.
What does this study include?
- Memory tests (before and after a series of group-based memory skills workshops) that are designed to evaluate your memory, attention, and other thinking abilities.
- 7 group-based memory skills workshop sessions that include learning new skills that may improve your memory and thinking abilities. In addition, you can network and connect with other cancer survivors that may be experiencing similar struggles.
- A complete set of questionnaires designed to evaluate mood and quality of life.
Please contact us today for more information or to sign up.
Want to know more about the study? Use the form below to email us today!