- Provide all necessary support services to the Board of Directors (BOD), Industry Advisory Council (IAC), both the Extension and Research Subcommittees of the Technical Committee (TC), and project work groups.
- Communicate among investigators of various projects.
- Assist project work groups with the preparation of proposals which, upon acceptance by WRAC, are included in the funding agreement between the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the University of Washington's Grant & Contract Services Office (GCS).
- Act as fiscal agent in receiving and disbursing funds in accordance with the terms and provisions of the grant.
- Manage communications activities including publishing “Waterlines”, an annual newsletter distributed to over 2700 subscribers providing information on WRAC projects and general aquaculture news.
For further information, please contact us.