The WRAC Request for Pre-Proposals for fy2019 has closed.
Based on extensive input from aquaculture industry, extension, and research representatives throughout the region, WRAC is seeking Pre-Proposals for ten research areas, which are listed in the RFP.
WRAC’s planning process for new research & outreach projects covers an 18-month period, which includes:
- identification and prioritization of research areas
- solicitation and review of pre-proposals
- selection of proposals for development and implementation
For details about the RFP process, review the attached documents "Timeline 2019" and the "Current RFP for Funding Year 2019". The final selection of projects includes anonymous external review by at least three peers from outside the Western Region (when possible).
Funding for approved projects begins September 1, 2019 (contingent upon timely receipt of funds from USDA-NIFA) and continues for up to four years.
WRAC Regional Research and Outreach Projects documents:
- The WRAC Request for Pre-Proposals for FY2019 has closed.
- Required WRAC Budget Worksheet: SAMPLE and BLANK Budget forms
- Timeline 2019