The Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit proposals for research benefiting children, youth, and families.
SPECIAL INTEREST TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Innovations in Wraparound - Leaders in Wraparound management, supervision, evaluation, QA, and research will present an array of cutting-edge developments in care coordination for youth with complex needs.
- Youth and Young Adults - Research, policy, and services to support the behavioral health needs of older youth and young adults.
- Evidence-based Practice (EBP) in Systems of Care - Examples of current research and technical assistance integrating and supporting EBP in systems of care, both in the US and Canada.
- Behavioral Health Equity - Showcasing the latest evidence-based research and discoveries, innovative programs, and effective plicies advancing behavioral health equity among vulnerable populations both domestically and globally.
- Institute for Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health (Institute members only) - Includes preseentations of results from translational research projects along with discussions by leaders in the field regarding curent trends in implementation science.
- Child Welfare - Co-sponsored by Casey Family Programs and the Florida Institute for Child Welfare, this track showcases new developmens in community-based and other interventions to prevent or mitigate the impact of child maltreatment.
Check out the conference flyer here.
To submit your proposal, please visit the portal here.