WRITE Program Administration
- WRITE Steering Committee
WRITE Steering Committee
The WRITE Steering Committee is made up of representatives from the University of Washington School of Medicine including Regional Affairs, Academic Affairs, Clerkship Departments, WWAMI Regional Deans, the Health Sciences Library and the Medical Education Department.
The WRITE Steering Committee is responsible for:
Click here for the WRITE Steering Committee Chart (PDF).
- Ensuring that the program meets the goals and objectives of WRITE
- Establishing operational guidelines
- Guaranteeing quality medical education
- Selecting sites and students
- Reviewing and approving WRITE manuals
- Coordinating program evaluations
- Setting program dates for the orientation, start and end dates, presentations, meetings and interviews
- WRITE Program Administration Responsibilities (PDF)