- Home-built Ti:sapphire laser system with cavity dumper, providing
with widths on the order of 50 fs at adjustable repetition
- Home-built apparatus for femtosecond pump-probe measurements of
in absorbance and stimulated emission and other spectroscopic
- Liquid helium cryostat for low-temperature studies.
- Home-built instrumentation for electrochemical studies.
- Access to Femtosecond Laser Spectroscopy Facility in the Dept. of
- Multiple, high-speed Alpha and Pentium workstations.
- Extensive library of software for molecular dynamics,
quantum mechanics and other computational studies of proteins,
multidimensional kinetic analyses. Much of this software was written
- Facilities for site-directed mutagenesis, protein purification and protein