Teams of students modify battery-powered toys to make them accessible to kids of diverse abilities, ensuring that every child has the right to play.
HuskyADAPT is designing a more accessible future.
At HuskyADAPT we aim to foster an inclusive, sustainable, and multidisciplinary community at the University of Washington to support the development of accessible design and play technology.
Our unique community aims to initiate conversations regarding accessibility and ignite change through engineering design.
It is our hope that we can help train the next generation of inclusively minded engineers, clinicians, and educators to help make the world a more equitable place.
What is HuskyADAPT?
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Hi HuskyADAPT! Happy summer! Please see below for ways to get involved with us! HuskyADAPT …Read More »
- Hi HuskyADAPT! Please see below for ways to get involved with us and our partners. …Read More »
- Hi HuskyADAPT! Please see below for ways to get involved with us in May! Make …Read More »
- Hi HuskyADAPT! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine! Please see below for ways to …Read More »
- Hello all! HuskyADAPT is having an Alumni Panel on February 22nd, 5:30pm via this Zoom …Read More »