This website will host information for the future Vision Training Grant.
Vision-related journal clubs:
- Cortical Neurophysiology Journal Club - discusses primary research papers in the field of visual neuroscience at the cellular and network levels; organized by preceptors Pasupathy, Horwitz and Bair.
- Oculomotor Journal Club - discusses issues related to oculomotor neurophysiology, behaviors and clinical cases; organized by preceptors Soetedjo, Robinson and Mustari.
- Cognition and Perception Journal Club - examines topics on the intersection between vision and cognition; organized by the laboratories of preceptors Fine, Boynton and Murray.
- Psychology Vision Journal Club - discusses current psychophysical literature on visual perception; organized by the laboratories of preceptors Fine, Murray and Boynton.
- 2017-2018 Seminar List - Joan and Gordon Bergy, MD Lecture Series in Ophthalmology.
- Neuroscience seminars
- Computation Neuroscience seminars
- UWIN seminars
Alternative career information: