- Daniele Canzani graduated from Florida State University in 2015 with a BS in Biochemistry. He then worked for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, where he developed UHPLC-MS/MS methods for the identification of antibiotic and pesticide residues in agricultural commodities. He joined the Bush Lab in the Winter of 2016.
- Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Kevin Hsieh, Walter Hammock, and Fadi Aldeek. “UHPLC-MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Penicillin G and Metabolites in Citrus Fruit using Internal Standards.” J. Chromatogr. B. 2017, 1044, 87-94.
- Daniele Canzani and Fadi Aldeek. “UHPLC-MS/MS Analysis of Penicillin G and its Major Metabolites in Citrus.” LCGC North America 2017, 34.
- Fadi Aldeek, Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Kevin Hsieh. “LC-MS/MS Validation of a Residue Analysis Method for Penicillin G and its Metabolites in Commercial Orange Juice.” J. AOAC. Int. 2017, 100, 198-197.
- Fadi Aldeek, Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Mark Crosswhite, Ghislain Gerard, and Walter Hammock. “Identification of Penicillin G Metabolites under Various Environment Conditions using UHPLC-MS/MS.” J. Agric. Food Chem. 2016, 64, 6100-6107.