Students in the Bush Lab pursue a broad range of projects, from biochemistry, to analytical chemistry, to physical chemistry, and beyond. This reflects the multidisciplinary nature of our research, which includes techniques such as protein characterization, mass spectrometry, instrument development, and theoretical calculations. In this environment students are exposed to many different ideas and approaches to problem solving, which will aid their general development as scientists. Research progress is critically assessed every week at group meetings by a rotating presentation schedule. These discussions also serve to develop presentation and group problem-solving skills.
Our weekly meetings are held on Tuesdays at 5:00 PM in CHL 068B.
- 8/28: Research Updates
- 9/18: Research Updates
- 9/21: Prof. Chris Hogan @ MESS (note that this special seminar will be held at 10:30 AM on a Friday)
- 9/25: Evan’s Group Meeting
- 10/2: Rae’s Group Meeting
- 10/9: Daniele’s Group Meeting
- 10/16: Research Updates
- 10/23: Cece’s Group Meeting
- 10/30: AnneClaire’s Group Meeting
- 11/6: Meagan’s Group Meeting
- 11/13: Research Updates
- 11/20: Ben’s Group Meeting