- The Energy of Hydroxyl Coadsorbed with Water on Pt(111) Wanda Lew, Matthew C. Crowe, Charles T. Campbell, Javier Carrasco, Angelos Michaelides Phys. Rev. Lett. 2011, submitted for publication.
- The Energy of Adsorbed Hydroxyl on Pt(111) by Microcalorimetry Wanda Lew, Matthew C. Crowe, Eric Karp, Ole Lytken, Jason A. Farmer, Líney Árnadóttir, Carolyn Schoenbaum, and Charles T. Campbell J. Phys.
Chem. C. 2011, in press.
- Energy of Molecularly Adsorbed Water on Clean Pt(111) and Pt(111) with Coadsorbed Oxygen by Calorimetry Wanda Lew, Matthew C. Crowe, Eric Karp, and Charles T. Campbell J.
Phys. Chem. C. 2011, in press.
- Improved Pyroelectric Detectors for Single Crystal Adsorption Calorimetry from 100 to 350 K Wanda Lew, Ole Lytken, Jason A. Farmer, Matthew C. Crowe, and Charles T. Campbell Rev. Sci. Instr., 2010, 81, 024102.
- Energetics of Cyclohexene Adsorption and Reaction on Pt(111) by Low-Temperature Microcalorimetry Ole Lytken, Wanda Lew, Jonathan J. W. Harris, Ebbe K. Vestergaard, J.
Michael Gottfried and Charles T. Campbell J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130 , 10247.
- Catalytic Reaction Energetics by Single Crystal Adsorption
Calorimetry: Hydrocarbons on Pt(111)
Ole Lytken, Wanda Lew and Charles T. Campbell, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2008, 37, 2172 .
- Tripod Self-Assembled Monolayer on Au(111) Prepared by Reaction of Hydroxyl-Terminated Alkylthiols with SiCl4 Andrew S. Ichimura, Wanda Lew, David L. Allara Langmuir, 2008, 24, 2487.