Research: Energetics of metal deposition on well-characterized oxide supports using ion scattering spectroscopy (ISS) and single-crystal microcalorimetry
- Y.-G Kim, J. H. Baricuatro, M. P. Soriaga and D.W. Suggs. "Adsorbate-induced Disorder-to-order Surface Reconstruction: Iodine on Pd(111) Revisited by EC-STM". Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry (2001), 509(2), 170-174.
- Y.-G Kim, X. Chen, Y.-S. Park, J. H. Baricuatro, J. Sanabria-Chinchilla and M. P. Soriaga. "Surface Organometallic Chemistry of Well-defined Palladium Electrodes". Journal of the Argentine Chemical Society (Special Issue). (2003), 91(1-3), 1-22.
- C. S. Wang, M. Marrero-Cruz, J. H. Baricuatro, M. P. Soriaga, D. Serafini and S. Srinivasan. "Corrosion Behaviour of AB5-type Hydride Electrodes in Alkaline Electrolyte Solution". Journal of Applied Electrochemistry (2003), 33(3-4), 325-331.
- C. S. Wang, M. Marrero-Cruz, J. H. Baricuatro, M. P. Soriaga, D. Serafini and S. Srinivasan. "Self-discharge Mechanisms of AB5-type Hydride Electrode Used for Ni/MH Battery". International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2006), 31(5), 603-611.
- Y.-G. Kim, J. H. Baricuatro and M. P. Soriaga. "Molecular Adsorption at Well-defined Electrode Surfaces: Hydroquinone on Pd(111) Studied by EC-STM". Langmuir (2006), 22(25), 10762-10765.
- J. Sanabria-Chinchilla, J. H. Baricuatro, M. P. Soriaga, F. Hernandez and H. Baltruschat. "Electrocatalytic Hydrogenation and Oxidation of Aromatic Compounds Studied by DEMS: Benzene and p-hydroxybenzene at Ultrathin Pd films Electrodeposited on Au(hkl) Surfaces". Journal of Colloid and Interfacial Science. (2007), 314(1), 152-159.
Posters and Oral Presentations:
- J. H. Baricuatro, J. Farmer and C. T. Campbell. "Metal Adsorption on Well-defined Oxide Support: Studies by Single-crystal Microcalorimetry and Electron Spectroscopy." International Symposium on Relations between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis, University of California, Berkeley, July 16-20, 2007.
- J. H. Baricuatro. "Interfacial Electrochemistry of Ultrathin Bi Films on Pd(111) Surfaces." Industry-University Cooperative Chemistry Program (IUCCP) Symposium. Texas A&M University. October 2005.
- J. H. Baricuatro. "Interfacial Chemistry of Pd(hkl) Single-crystal Electrodes in Aqueous Chloride Solutions: Studies by UHV-EC." American Chemical Society National Meeting, New Orleans, LA. March 2003.