The UW CFAR International Core provides assistance* with:
- investigator training on procurement policy and procedure
- rate negotiation for bulk purchase
- pricing and procurement of equipment and supplies
- to send in a procurement request, please fill out this form
- investigator training on shipping (IATA and dangerous goods)
- shipping assistance for hazardous materials or laboratory equipment
- for international shipping support, please fill out this form
- to request to send supplies to Kenya, please fill out this form
- your items will be added to the queue of items to be sent
If you have a UW-affiliated international AIDS-related research project, and you would like to request assistance with procurement or shipping, please contact Linh Nguyen at ltn128 (at) uw.edu.
*Some services may require a small contribution of FTE, depending on the amount of support needed and the resources available to the investigator.