Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Washington; Medical Director, Madison HIV Metabolic Clinic
Associate Director, Clinical Cohort and Comorbidity Research
- Chronic complications of HIV, including metabolic and cardiovascular disease
- Adherence to treatment regimens
- Patient-reported outcomes
- M.P.H., University of Washington, 2002.
- M.D, University of Washington, 1998.
- B.A., University of Washington, 1993.
- B.S., Univeristy of Washington, 1992.
Crane HM, Van Rompaey SE, Kitahata, MM. Antiretroviral medications associated with elevated blood pressure among patients receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy. AIDS. 2006; 20(7): 1019-26.
Crane HM, Grunfeld C, Willig J, Mugavero MJ, Van Rompaey S, Moore R, et al. Impact of NRTIs on lipid levels among a large HIV-infected cohort initiating antiretroviral therapy in clinical care. AIDS. 2011; 25(2): 185-95.