The SPRC has convened a working group to bring together HIV/AIDS and Substance Use researchers, to explore collaborative opportunities and expand awareness of these areas of research. The Working Group involves researchers from:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute
- Public Health-Seattle & King County
- NIDA Clinical Trials Network Pacific Northwest Node
- Addictive Behaviors Research Center
- Center for the Study of Health and Risk Behaviors
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Social Development Research Group
- UW Departments of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Epidemiology, Global Health, Social Work, Medicine, and Psychology.
WGSU Members (pdf)
WGSU Dataset List (pdf): Datasets related to HIV/AIDS and Substance Use that are available for researcher use. Please contact the listed investigator directly to discuss use of available dataset.
SPRC members with Drs. David Metzger (University of Pennsylvania CFAR) and
Donald Calsyn (UW Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute) at the inaugural meeting of the
Working Group on Substance Use, August 26, 2010.