Maximum funding: $150,000; 10% indirect cost rate maximum.
Performance period: two years starting October 1, 2015
Please click here to view the full RFP
DEADLINE: Letter of Intent due no later than 3:00 PM EDT on Thursday, May 14, 2015
Forms & Instructions Letter of Intent submission is an online process.
CLICK HERE to download the form to request log in credentials, forms and instructions
E-mail all of the following information to email@example.com:
- Fellow’s Name, doctoral degree(s) and e-mail address (see qualifications below)
- Mentor’s Name, doctoral degree(s) and e-mail address (see qualifications below)
- Name and location of nonprofit institution where fellow and mentor will be located during the performance period (see qualifications below)
- Title of research you would propose if invited to submit an application
Applicants are encouraged to request log-in and forms no later than 3:00 PM EDT on May 13, 2015.
Log-in credentials are not interchangeable. Each potential applicant must send a separate request for forms.
Krim Fellowship applicants must:
- Hold a research or clinical doctorate completed between three and six years prior to April 17, 2015*
- Be positioned to secure an independent research position no later than March 2018
- Be mentored by an experienced investigator at the same U.S. or international nonprofit research institution who: (a) is qualified to oversee the proposed research; (b) has successfully supervised postdoctoral fellows; and (c) is at the associate professor level or higher
- Be the main author on significant publications in leading international peer-reviewed journals
- Have made oral and poster presentations at major scientific conferences and meetings
*The three to six year period for applicants who have earned only an M.D. begins with the date they finished their internship.