The International Core is excited to announce the upcoming "Adolescent HIV Research" Workshop this May 2018. This workshop is designed to highlight adolescent HIV research from the Seattle region and globally.
Sessions at this event will include:
- Understanding the Adolescent Brain
- Transitions in Adolescence-- Clinical care, sexual activity, to adulthood
- Factors influencing Adolescent Behavior Change.
- eHealth Scientific Working Group: Technology for engaging adolescents
- Looking Forward: Adolescent HIV Scientific Working Group
Lunch and Networking opportunities have been built into the schedule of the event
To register for the event please follow this link to complete a short survey