The SPRC has convened a working group to bring together HIV/AIDS and Substance Use researchers, to explore collaborative opportunities and expand awareness of these areas of research. The Working Group involves researchers from:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute 
- Public Health-Seattle & King County 
- NIDA Clinical Trials Network Pacific Northwest Node 
- Addictive Behaviors Research Center 
- Center for the Study of Health and Risk Behaviors
- Seattle Children's Hospital 
- Social Development Research Group 
- UW Departments of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Epidemiology, Global Health, Social Work, Medicine, and Psychology.
WGSU Members  (pdf)
WGSU Dataset List  (pdf): Datasets related to HIV/AIDS and Substance Use that are available for researcher use. Please contact the listed investigator directly to discuss use of available dataset.
WGSU Meetings Aug 2010-June 2011  (pdf)
SPRC members with Drs. David Metzger (University of Pennsylvania CFAR) and
Donald Calsyn (UW Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute) at the inaugural meeting of the
Working Group on Substance Use, August 26, 2010.