Matriculated status is reserved for students who have met competitive admission standards and who are enrolled primarily for the purpose of earning a degree. Non-matriculated students are students who are not formally admitted to the UW and who want to take courses for credit. Although matriculated students are given priority in registering for courses, non-matriculated students may enroll in courses on a space-available basis through UW Educational Outreach.

The procedures for registering for chemistry courses as a non-matriculated student are listed below:

Registration is on a space available basis only. The chemistry department will not sign the non-matriculated registration forms until the third day of the quarter inBagley Hall303 **. Students who wish to take 100 and 200 level courses may obtain the appropriate signatures (department and professor) inBagley Hall303.

** Students who wish to take 300 and 400 level chemistry courses should obtain the instructor’s signature on the non-matriculated registration form and then present the form to the staff inBagley Hall303 on the third day of quarter to obtain the department signature. Official enrollment in state-funded University courses will be confirmed no later than the end of the second week of the quarter. If official enrollment cannot be completed by the end of the second week of the quarter, you will be issued a full refund.

Useful Links

Site Map | Contact Us