- 2:30 – 2:40: Intro + Overview
- 2:40 – 2:50: Let’s play! Download and play games.
- SpaceSmasher: Mouse/Arrow to move, Space spawn ball
- Linx: Mouse to aim, Right-Click to shoot, Left-Click to skip color
- Ghostlight: Mouse to move, Right-Click to shine, Left-Clck to switch light type (reveal, identify, laser).
- DyeHard: Arrow to move, F to dye. Space to restart
- Corrupted: Up/Down to move, Right to beam
- Games beyond teaching (motivator!?).
- 2:50 – 3:20: Set up and let’s develop with Space Smasher!
- 3:20 – 3:30: Sample teaching materials (by Robert Nash)
Workshop presented at Sixteenth Annual Consortium Computing Sciences in Colleges Northwestern (CCSC-NW) Regional Conference, October 10, 2014. Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA.
- 3:30 – 3:45: Our experience in classes
Funded by NSF, MSR, and UWB