About Us – PNQ
Pacific Northwest Quarterly is the leading scholarly journal devoted to the history and culture of the northwestern United States, including Alaska, and western Canada.
Published at the University of Washington since 1906, PNQ offers articles, edited primary-source documents, book reviews, announcements of conferences, information on archival collections, and lists of publications, dissertations, and theses.
The journal is illustrated and fully indexed. Articles posted on this site, from back issues of the journal, suggest the variety of topics and the quality of work published in PNQ.
- Bruce Hevly, Managing Editor
- Kim McKaig, Editor
- Sara Early, Editor
- Josue Estrada, Editorial Intern
Editorial Advisory Board
- Katrine Barber, Center for Columbia River History and Portland State University (2020)
- Diana Di Stefano, University of Alaska Fairbanks (2018)
- Dorothy Fujita-Rony, University of California, Irvine (2019)
- Andrea Geiger, Simon Fraser University (2021)
- Jill Gill, Boise State University (2021)
- John Lutz, University of Victoria (2020)
- Lorraine McConaghy, Museum of History and Industry (2021)
- William Mullins, Oklahoma Baptist University (2018)
- Jeffrey Karl Ochsner, University of Washington (2020)
- Joshua L. Reid, University of Washington (2019)
- Dale Soden, Whitworth University (2018)
- Thaisa Way, University of Washington (2019)
Pacific Northwest Quarterly
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195-3587