Mixing the Gene Pool
- Why are there an equal number of males and females, if only "one" male is needed and they are such a waste of resources anyway?
- If bacteria are asexual, how come they are so successful?
- Wouldn't the ideal organism be one that could use either method depending on circumstances?
- Explain why setting out lots of sterile male fruit flies would help rid an area of fruit flies.
- What about the people who have multiple "bad" genes. Should we have allowed these to die at birth?
- Should we allow only the "good" gene people to reproduce?