- The Evans School Review publishes scholarly articles, research papers, degree projects, opinion-editorials, book reviews, or features that broadly fall under the subjects of public policy and management.
- Scholarly articles, research papers, and degree project submissions must adhere to a 5,000 word limit. Opinion-editorials, book reviews, and features must adhere to a 1,500 word limit.
- Research papers should include substantive evidence with solid theories to support conclusions. Although author opinion will inevitably find its way into submissions, this should be muted as much as possible wherever it is unsupported by the methods taught in social sciences and at the Evans School. Papers that bridge the divide between theory and practice are encouraged.
- In accordance with professional journal practices, the ESR will not check citations; we assume that our authors submit works with honest intent. Incorrect citing of sources reflects poorly on the author’s future career, as it is considered plagiarism and a violation of academic honesty.
- Submissions are reviewed based on internal and external logic, critical thinking, and originality.
- Submissions should include:
- One cover document containing all author(s) information, including name, mailing address, telephone, and e-mail address. Please indicate the primary author and primary contact if there are multiple authors. Do not show any author’s name on any page of the article.
- An editable .doc file with standard formatting
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org