Welcome to the Family Medicine Clerkship!
Family Medicine Clerkship Syllabus 2017-18
- Please read the Syllabus prior to beginning your Clerkship to familiarize yourself with the goals and objectives, evaluation process and policies.
Orientation Slide Deck for Webinar 2018-19
- The orientation webinar is always on the FIRST DAY of the Clerkship from 12-1pm PST – hosted by Family Medicine Clerkship Administrator. Join by Zoom or Phone.
- ZOOM Link
- PHONE +1 408 638.0968 Meeting ID: 932790670# | +1 646 558.8656 Meeting ID: 932790670#
UW School of Medicine – MD PROGRAM HANDBOOK
Clerkship Sites & Required Documents
During the clerkship, refer to the Assignment Tracker for all curricular responsibilities and timelines. Weekly updates of the Assignment Tracker is a requirement of the clerkship.
If you have used the Tracker prior to Spring 2018, you may access the archived version of the tracker here.
Register with Aquifer (formerly MedU) – use your UW NetID and access FM/CLIPP/SIMPLE Cases
Clinical Reasoning Practice Exam
Taking this exam is a requirement of the clerkship. Passcode for exam: FMC
For 2019-2020 Academic Year:
NBME Testing Information:
- MiniCEX – Effective Patient-Centered Care (EPCC), PCOF Form – Physician
- Professionalism in the Family Medicine Clerkship
- Feedback and Evaluation Form (Grade Anchors)
- Grade Appeal Form
- Grading Criteria
- Grade Calculator
- Elective Grade Anchors and Criteria
- Faculty and Staff Professionalism Nomination Form
- Recipe for Family Medicine Clerkship Success
- EHR Orientation Checklist
- Guide to Identifying Student Mistreatment
- Body Fluid Exposure Procedure
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- UW School of Medicine Handbook – MD Program Handbook
- Reporting Mistreatment or a Serious Concern:
Students who wish to report mistreatment or a serious concern that doesn’t require immediate response are encouraged to use the Learning Environment Feedback Tool by clicking on the button below. In the tool, you will be able to provide a description of your concern and indicate your follow-up preference and how you would like your feedback shared. You will have the option of reporting completely anonymously and indicating how you want your identity and the identity of anyone else involved in the situation to be shared.