Welcome to the Faculty Resources page! This page was created as a one-stop resource for faculty to find information on various topics related to TRUST and other Medical Student Education areas.
Below you will find a number of helpful resources:
- TRUST Observation Pairs Webinar
- First Summer Experience
- WRITE Website
- Dealing with the Student in Difficulty – Anne Eacker
- Developing a Teaching Script to Enhance Teaching Efficiency and Using Questioning as a Teaching Tool – Sherilyn Smith
- Teaching and giving Feedback to Millennials – Bruce Peyser
- Teaching Multiple Learners at Different Levels – Nerissa Koehn and Jim Guyer
- How Best to Teach a Variety of Learners (TOPS)
If you have suggestions on items you’d like to see added here, please contact UWTRUST@uw.edu.