Whitney Vincent, Idaho TRUST Program Coordinator
University of Idaho, Moscow
875 Perimeter Drive, MS 4207
Moscow, ID 83844-4207
Office: (208) 885-6696
Dear TRUST Scholars,
Limited funds for TRUST scholars are available to support travel to your perspective TRUST site, as well as to regional and national conferences.
To request a travel award to attend a conference, please provide the following:
- A letter to the TRUST Scholars Committee (e-mailed to Chad) explaining your interest in attending a conference, and describing how it relates to and will enhance your experience as a TRUST scholar.
- Information about or a link to a the conference you wish to attend
- A budget with your expected costs (registration, travel, and lodging)
- Students should check for special student registration rates, and ask for conference or state rates when reserving lodging.
Scholars must provide a University of Idaho Travel Authorization form, found below, accompanied by mileage verification (Google Maps, MapQuest, etc.) and/or original airline receipts, hotel receipts, and conference registration. Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of travel and must be originals.
The following is a list of approved expenses our Idaho Scholars can claim when requesting reimbursement:
- Airline receipt (if applicable)
- Lodging receipt
- Shuttle receipts (if applicable)
- Conference Registration (if applicable)
To request reimbursement for travel to and from your IDAHO TRUST site, please submit the following:
- UI Travel Authorization Form
- Google or MapQuest map indicating the mileage
- Gas receipts (original receipts required)
- Completed IRS W-9 form (if you have not already submitted one with an earlier reimbursement).
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of travel.