Institution:Indian Health Services
Description:This position is located at the Wellpinit Service Unit (WSU) in Wellpinit, Washington. The WSU offers outpatient and intake services to include less-complex diagnostic and treatment process. The incumbent provides examinations, diagnostic and/or treatment services for patients of all ages.
- Provides direct supervision to Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners and nonprofessional personnel.
- Provides patient care including prevention, health maintenance, early diagnosis, treatment and follow-up services to patients. Assumes responsibility for the diagnosis, care and treatment of patients.
- Makes observations appropriate to the patients underlying disease and treatment plan, including current symptoms.
- Refers patients to appropriate medical or other facilities, providing full clinical information for care and diagnostic procedures.
- Works closely with allied health professionals in the provision of broad health program services. Interviews and examines patients, provides instruction and counsels patients.
- Plans and manages various community health and prevention programs.
Travel Required Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
For more information click here.