Institution:Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
Description:Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (FMRI) is recruiting for Faculty Physicians for our Teaching Health Center environment. Ideal candidates will have:
- A desire to teach residents in one of our NCQA Level 3 PCMH clinics
- Experience working with residents, medical students, PA and NP
- Interest in full spectrum patient care
- A desire to serve the uninsured and vulnerable populations
FMRI is a Teaching Health Center and operates 6 clinics in the Treasure Valley. We have grown to a 16-16-16 program with rural training tracks in Caldwell and the Magic Valley and 4 Fellowships. FMRI is a team based environment, providing care for patients from all walks of life creating an opportunity to embark on a “medical mission without the need for a passport”. Employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- MD/DO fully licensed in the State of Idaho
- Unrestricted DEA / Board of Pharmacy registrations
- Eligibility to participate in Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- The ability to be fully credentialed, licensed and privileged; requires a background check
- Drug / Tobacco Free
Idaho is a breathtakingly beautiful state and the Boise area offers high quality communities, great for raising a family, boasting low crime rates and short commutes and countless outdoor activities.
Visit Family Medicine Residency of Idaho for more information.