No listings at this time
Coeur d’Alene: Kootenai Clinic Family Medicine Residency in Coeur d’Alene is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine to join the core Residency Faculty. Applicants will teach and supervise residents and students in inpatient/outpatient care, provide curriculum development and didactic teaching. Also participate in quality initiatives within the health system, provide direct inpatient/outpatient care, participate in scholarly activity, and serve as an advisor/role model for residents.
KCFMRCDA strives to provide excellent community-based, full-spectrum, patient care and comprehensive resident training in a supportive environment. Practice with a talented, dynamic group of compassionate colleagues and enjoy the support of a well-integrated medical staff. Kootenai Clinic is fully accredited and part of the University of Washington WWAMI Network & faculty receives UW Clinical Faculty appointments.
Coeur d’Alene is nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene. It is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts may enjoy water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, & dozens of golf courses. The area’s network of public, private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning.
Contact Brian Jerome 208-625-4495 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pocatello: The Idaho State University Family Medicine Residency (ISU FMR) seeks a full-time, board-certiﬁed, clinically experienced, OB-active family physician. Join a creative, productive and collegial faculty in a 7-7-7 unopposed residency oriented towards rural practice. Includes a fully-computerized, CHC-funded clinic, a pharmacotherapy residency, a UW integrated HIV/Hepatitis C clinic, on-site University IT staﬀ and NIH research grants.
The residency hospital site, Portneuf Medical Center, is a new, 187 bed facility sponsored by Legacy Health Partners, a forward looking, supportive and well-funded corporation.
ISU beneﬁts include 24 days paid vacation, CME, generous retirement matching, tuition waivers, sabbaticals, interdisciplinary teaching opportunities and international medicine. Pocatello is a safe, aﬀordable, family-oriented university community of ~ 50,000 nestled in the mountains of Southeastern Idaho with immediate access to cross-country and downhill skiing, climbing, mountain biking, hiking, river sports, fly fishing, hunting and back-country. Within a three hour drive are Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone NP and Grand Teton NP.
For further program details visit our website http://www.fmed.isu.edu/ or contact William M. Woodhouse, MD, Director of External Relations and Search Committee Chair email@example.com , 208-282-4508.
Billings: Join an innovative, dually accredited Teaching Health Center located a short distance from Yellowstone National Park!
The family practice Faculty Physician serves RiverStone Health’s community health center patients and provides teaching and supervision for Physician Residents. We are seeking a Family Physician to join our teaching health center faculty. As a part of the Montana Family Medicine Residency team, the Faculty Physician will be expected to develop and maintain effective working relationships with department leaders, employees, patients, residents, other preceptors, and the general public.
• Providing a wide range of medical, diagnostic, preventive and treatment services to patients in outpatient setting.
• Teaching and providing full scope family medicine including maternity care and hospital care.
• Facilitates usage of the electronic health record and practice management systems to the highest potential and capacity.
• Collaborates and serves as a liaison with other health care professionals in developing and implementing individual care plans for patients as necessary.
• Participate in developing and maintaining residency curriculum and evaluating and advising residents
• Teach and supervise medical and other health professions students
We offer you the chance to:
• Deliver evidence-based compassionate care to a vulnerable population
• Develop your own practice and educational interests
• Choose practice options including homeless shelter clinics, rural FQHC clinics, long-term care facilities and hospital care
• Work in a team-based practice
• Apply for loan repayment (NHSC and/or MRPIP) or satisfy your existing service requirement
• Teach and work with a variety of health professions students
• Pursue academic interests through the University of Washington Family Medicine Network
• Work with or without OB
• Live in a healthy community for you and your family
• Access wilderness areas, skiing, blue-ribbon fishing and hiking
• Enjoy cultural resources including a university and college, theatres, symphony, and more!
• Board certified in Family Medicine required OR Board certified Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
• Unlimited licensed to practice medicine in the State of Montana (can attain after accepting an employment offer)
• Satisfactory completion of the credentialing and privileging process including granting of appropriate privileges by RiverStone Health Clinic’s Board of Directors and at both teaching hospitals
• Maintain active and continuous privileges at RiverStone Health Clinic
• Maintain an active outpatient primary care medical practice
• Experience in a federally qualified health center preferred but not required
• Experience working with underserved populations preferred
This position may be eligible for National Health Service Corps loan repayment program.
View the job description and apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=933782
For additional information on RiverStone and MFMR, please visit http://www.riverstonehealth.org
Questions? Contact Alexis Urbaniak, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-247-3200
Olympia: St Peter Family Medicine Residency Program in Olympia, WA will have an opening for a full-time family medicine faculty this September. The position involves full spectrum inpatient and outpatient family medicine that includes medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics. This is a 1.0 FTE core faculty position with 70% clinical/precepting and 30% admin. Interests in informatics is preferred but not required. For more information please contact Lisa Ann Roura at 360-493-4002 or LisaAnn.Roura@providence.org
Renton: The Valley Family Medicine (VFM) Residency in Renton, Washington is seeking a core family medicine physician faculty member, MD or DO, to join an experienced physician faculty group with diverse expertise and training. Ideal candidates will have skills in full-spectrum family medicine, including a strong background in obstetrics. Skills and training in osteopathic medicine is another area that would be of high benefit to our residency. VFM is located in South King County at UW Medicine/Valley Medical Center Hospital, a public district hospital. While Valley Medical Center is a member of the UW Medicine system, the only sponsored GME residency program on campus is the family medicine residency program. The residency is a member of the WWAMI Family Medicine Residency Network, a strong collaborative multistate group of family medicine residencies. Our mission is to train family physicians to be capable of practicing full-scope family medicine in a variety of clinical settings and geographic locations. Program curricular strengths include an emphasis on an evidence-based approach to teaching/learning, combined inpatient adult medicine/pediatrics training, focused obstetrics training, and our “Clinic First” model of continuity clinic scheduling. The residency clinic uses the “Clinic First” approach in training residents by emphasizing the outpatient continuity clinic curriculum across all three years of training. Candidates with prior teaching or practice experience are preferred, however we encourage applications from individuals with a desire to teach. Opportunity to participate in the WWAMI Family Medicine Residency Network Faculty Development Fellowship. For additional information about our program, visit our website at www.valleyfamilymedicine.org. Interested candidates are asked to submit a curriculum vitae and letter of interest to program director, Tony Pedroza, MD, at email@example.com.
Seattle: The Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington seeks a 90% time ABFM-certified family physician with a passion for medical student education teaching and excellence in patient care. Appointment will be on at the acting assistant professor level. This is a one-year, non-tenured position.
The position will be based in the medical student education (MSE) section.
The 60% FTE duties will include working with other faculty members on these projects:
1. Advising and career exploration and/or planning for UW students considering a career in family medicine. This includes meeting with students individually and as a group. The latter mainly through the Family Medicine Interest Group, a medical student led organization that seeks to educate students about the discipline of family medicine through educational, social and service learning activities. Duties will include travel to the WWAMI University campuses. http://depts.washington.edu/fammed/education/advising
2. Required six-week family medicine clerkship for all medical students taught in over 50 (including WRITE) teaching sites, including community practices, and residency programs in the WWAMI region. Responsibilities include developing new and updating current curriculum, participating in regularly scheduled meetings, delivering webinars, evaluation and grading and planning and moderating four days of faculty development. This responsibility also involves travel in the WWAMI region to do site visits. http://depts.washington.edu/fammed/education/courses/clerkship
3. Planning and development of new “Advanced Outpatient Clerkship”.
This clinician is expected to participate in the full-spectrum of clinical practice including obstetrics and inpatient attending for 30% time. Recent direct practice-based patient care experience in full spectrum family medicine is strongly preferred.
Other duties may be assigned by the chair.
University of Washington faculty engage in teaching, research, and service. University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
The Department of Family Medicine is interested in candidates who are committed to developing and supporting diversity and inclusion in the work and learning environment. Applicants are required to have an MD, DO, or foreign equivalent with current certification by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Applicants should apply to Ms. Cathy Sibley Thomas, HR Manager, Department of Family Medicine, UW Box 356390, Seattle, Washington 98195, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates are asked to include:
1) A letter of interest which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
2) A statement detailing professional liability claims experience and licensure board actions
3) A current Curriculum Vitae
Yakima: Community Health of Central Washington (CHCW), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), seeks a Family Medicine Physician with OB to join our team of dedicated faculty providers who will provide full spectrum family medicine including OB and serve as core faculty for our resident physicians at Central Washington Family Medicine clinic (CWFM) and residency program (CWFMR) located in Yakima, WA. The position is a full-time faculty position.
The Central Washington Family Medicine Residency program is a 10-10-10 Teaching Health Center Program and is the region’s Family Medicine resident physician training program. In keeping with CHCW’s mission of providing quality healthcare through service and education, our faculty group is an outstanding team that strives to provide superior clinical practice including the best possible training for our Residents. CHCW’s clinics serve all segments of the community with an emphasis on caring for uninsured, underinsured, and financially destitute patients.
CHCW continues to enjoy strong support and respect from the Yakima medical community and is affiliated with local hospitals, the University Of Washington School Of Medicine, the number one school for family medicine in the country, and the Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences.
Yakima is only a 2.5 hour drive from Seattle, a 3.5 hour drive from Portland, Oregon and has local airport access. Located east of the Cascade Mountains; we enjoy up to 300 days of sunshine per year. Central Washington offers a variety of recreational opportunities including excellent hiking, mountaineering, road and mountain biking, whitewater kayaking and rafting, fishing, hunting, windsurfing, downhill and Nordic skiing, and access to world class wineries and wine tasting.
CHCW offers a competitive salary with opportunities for incentive. We are consumer driven; physician led, and offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package including M/D/V/L, paid holidays, PTO/EIT, CME, loan repayment options, and retirement.
If teaching, caring for the underserved, and living in the Pacific Northwest appeals to you, please submit Provider Pre Application (Provider Pre Application is available www.chcw.org), Letter of Interest and CV to: CHCW – ATTN: Terrie Jonas, 501 S 5th Ave., Yakima, WA 98902 or email to email@example.com. #32374
No listings at this time.