This section includes an expanding library of resources for Residency Administrations including secure resources and materials shared by our affiliated programs.
- CATALYST WEB TOOLS
- A suite of online collaboration tools, including WebQ, a popular way to set up and administer online surveys & quizzes. (UWNetID required)
Dr. Chris Vincent is part of the Network faculty and the liaison with FPIN. Chris provides consultation and leads workshops on utilizing the different FPIN resources to develop scholarly work. He recently presented an overview on FPIN during one of our monthly webinars, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: FPIN log-in method has changed as of July 17, from a general shared username and password to individual login profiles. To access the FPIN resources from now on, you will need to register individually here, after which FPIN will approve your request and open your access.
- HEALTH SCIENCE LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Access to the University of Washington Health Science Library’s Care Provider Toolkit, including premium online medical resources, research databases and patient education information. (UWNetId required)
- NETWORK EMAIL SERVICES
- Subscription information for WWAMI Network workgroup list-serves, including program directors, residency administrators & coordinators, behavioral scientists, faculty development fellows and chief residents. (UWNetID required)
- NETWORK DIGITAL RESOURCES LIBRARY (NDRL)
- The NDRL is a content management system that houses shared GME resources that support teaching and research for our network of affiliated family medicine residency programs. Affiliated faculty and staff are encouraged to use the NDRL to share information with their WWAMI colleagues. The NDRL is also used as a collaboration tool for our regional meetings and offers a way to dynamically organize and share meeting agendas and resources.
- NEW INNOVATIONS
- A link to the New Innovations Residency Management Suite software used by the majority of WWAMI family medicine residency programs. The Network provides New Innovations training and support to its affiliated programs. Please contact us if your program is in need of assistance at email@example.com.
- NETWORK WEBINARS
- Every month, the Residency Network hosts an online development session that is open to all faculty members at affiliated WWAMI programs. We record and post all our webinars to provide WWAMI faculty and staff opportunities for asynchronous learning.
- TRAINING IN MISCARRIAGE MANAGEMENT
- Resources for Training, Education & Advocacy in Miscarriage Management.